1. (Skip to step 2 if you already have chrome installed) First go to Google Chrome website and download the Google Chrome browser .
2. Go to the webpage : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blbmhonenddnnmbailokbccgmikhkpni , and install the plugin in you Google Chrome browser.
3. Select *allow* plugin install from the popup when it ask for the permission.
4. Restart your browser.
5. The shortcut for the plugin appear by default on the right side of the navigation bar.
6. Now open the facebook and go to the album you want to download and press the plugin shortcut , wooh the photo start download in page like this :
7. Now press Ctrl+S to save the photos on on your preferred location. and the folder named fbphotos_files in the location where you downloaded the file contain all the photos.